Agile product management just got easier.
Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, Professional Scrum Master Training & PSM 1 Exam Preparation. In this class, you will be given a multitude of information and proven tips to help you to pass the scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) Exam. I know you will get value from this class, as its information has been successfully used by many students in order to pass the PSM 1 Exam. I will walk you step by step through agile scrum so that you have an excellent foundation. Following the explanation of each concept, I give you tips for passing the PSM 1 exam, and even for using scrum in your team or business. Along the way, I give you plenty of examples and, finally, I give you the links you can use to sit the practice open assessment. This is the official practice exam from scrum.org. In this class, you will learn:
- Concise overview of Scrum - The exact events, roles, rules and artifacts, used to deliver a project using scrum, along with the history of scrum. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artifacts, and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide - The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum, and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Certification Coaching - A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs), and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum, that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Scrum Certification Preparation - I tell you how to prepare for Scrum Certification and how to sit it online, saving you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.
So let's get started and let me help you to pass the scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) Exam.
Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, Agile: The Complete Overview Of Agile Principles and Practices.
In this class, you will be given a complete overview of agile principles and practices used to deliver projects.
I know you will get value from this class, as it gives you a complete introduction to agile. I then walk you step by step through the differences between agile and traditional methods. In today's fast-paced world, I feel that agile methods are crucial for improving your effectiveness, whether you are a business owner, product owner, development team, service team, or service oriented team. Along the way I give you plenty of examples and give you best practices for being an agile practitioner. In this class you will learn:
- A complete overview of agile, including the popular principles of scrum and XP
- What is agile and how it is different from traditional project delivery methods
So let's get started and let me teach you what it takes to be an agile practitioner