Showing results by author "Amanda J. Spedding"


All Categories

1 results
Sort by
    • Missions from the Extinction Cycle, Vol. 2

    • By: Amanda J. Spedding, Geoff Brown, Michael Patrick Hicks, and others
    • Narrated by: Bronson Pinchot
    • Length: 11 hrs and 35 mins
    • Unabridged
    • Overall
      5 out of 5 stars 1
    • Performance
      5 out of 5 stars 1
    • Story
      5 out of 5 stars 1

    The best-selling Extinction Cycle series by Nicholas Sansbury Smith first introduced listeners to a world ravaged by an engineered virus that turned men into monsters. Humanity's only hope was not a cure, but another bioweapon. When deployed it killed 90 percent of the infected, but the remaining 10 percent transformed into even more terrifying creatures called Variants. Here's a collection of Extinction Cycle short stories that explore the human spirit and the fight for survival in the face of overwhelming odds from some of the leading voices in the post-apocalyptic genre. 

    Non-member price: $31.64