If you could go anywhere in the world, anywhere at all with no strings attached, where would it be? Every person in the world has an answer to that. It may not be far, or exotic, or even famous, but everyone wants to travel somewhere. The biggest hold up for most people is money. It's not cheap to fly halfway across the world stay in hotels, eat out every night, or see shows and entertainment.
What if I told you with a few simple tips you can save thousands on your dream trip? Traveling doesn't need to expensive or overpriced. With this book, you'll learn:
Don't keep putting off the trip you always wanted to do; this book will show you how to save money while traveling and start making your dream a reality today.
- How to save hundreds when booking a flight
- How to add up miles with everyday purchases to find free or discounted flights
- Tips on how to find cheap flights, even at the last minute
- Other cheap alternatives to flights
- How to save money on hotels
- About free or cheap alternatives to staying in hotels
- Ideas on how to save money in common tourist places like museums or national parks
- Information on all-inclusive travel packages and cruises
- How to work abroad and earn money while traveling
- A ton of other tips, websites, and ideas that have already helped other travelers save thousands when traveling