Get Your Free Audiobook
Toxic Relationship 2 in 1
- Achieve Freedom from an Abusive Ex, Spot Hidden Manipulation from Parents with Narcissism, Heal from Fear, Anxiety, Codependent Behavior, and Narcissists.
- Narrated by: Aida-Maria Boiesan
- Length: 6 hrs and 21 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Non-member price: $27.79
Sometimes, you worry that your partner is only “putting up” with you. They make you feel like they are tolerating you, not investing in you as you are with them, and this makes you feel alone, even in a relationship. While these two common warning signs may make you feel like something is “wrong” with you, they actually indicate strongly that you may be in a relationship with a narcissist, and you should not ignore them. Includes Invisible Abuse and Am I Codependent?
In this audiobook, you'll discover:
- The six surprising warning signs of narcissistic abuse Syndrome
- An easy trick to always spot a narcissist quickly and effortlessly
- Simple but indefensible weapons to disarm the covert narcissist
- The surprising truth about why empaths and sensitive people are drawn to narcissists
- The number one most powerful tool for healing from narcissistic abuse
- Specific recovery methods for the narcissists in your family, including narcissistic mothers
- Effective ways to protect yourself from future abuse and never tolerate it again
And now, also included in this bonus pack, tools for codependency recovery including:
- The common childhood experience that almost guarantees codependency in adulthood
- The critical difference between codependency and dependent personality disorder that you need to know
- Ten familiar, but sometimes surprising, warning signs that confirm you have codependency
- Proven techniques tested again and again to help codependents attain freedom
- Steps to spot hidden abuse that you probably aren’t even aware of
- Reasons why you may resort to trying to control your partner, and how to stop
- The single true root cause of codependent behavior and a trick to reverse it
- And much more...
Stop letting the narcissist in your life control you,start listening right away!
What listeners say about Toxic Relationship 2 in 1
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Christy E Grant
Great if you are dating a narcissist.
This is the information I was looking for as a codependent who often finds herself involved with narcissists. Exposes the hidden tactics they use to manipulate. No more!
- Helen R Larson
Stop tolerating abuse!
A great collection of hidden narcissistic abuse and the codependents that often find themselves in these situations. Do yourself a favour and dive into this audiobook collection.