The hands-on guide you need to successfully deliver your projects within the PRINCE2 Agile framework.
PRINCE2 Agile: An Implementation Pocket Guide explains how the structured, management-driven PRINCE2 project-governance framework is able to work cohesively with team-driven, quality-focused, responsive Agile methods. It provides a clear explanation of how these two approaches combine to provide the governance, due diligence, and accountability that senior management requires, as well as the responsiveness and flexibility that project delivery teams need in order to do their jobs most effectively.
PRINCE2 Agile: An Implementation Pocket Guide supplements the official AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile guide, giving you step-by-step advice for implementing PRINCE2 Agile for every project type in your organization. It is as valuable for established PRINCE2 organizations as it is for organizations with no formal governance structure; as relevant for organizations that deliver traditional waterfall projects as it is for those experienced in Agile methods. The guide also includes targeted questions and customized guidance to align with the specific needs of your organization and your projects.
PRINCE2 Agile: An Implementation Pocket Guide explains the PRINCE2 Agile framework in practical terms with project-specific guidance on how to implement it - especially valuable for those who need a readily available reference source to supplement the official PRINCE2 Agile guide.
This audiobook addresses a range of implementation scenarios, including:
- PRINCE2 organizations that want to implement PRINCE2 Agile to get the benefits of Agile methods in their existing governance framework.
- PRINCE2 organizations that want to merge their current Agile project work into the combined PRINCE2 Agile framework.
- PRINCE2 organizations that want to transition the next stage of their existing waterfall projects into the combined PRINCE2 Agile framework.
- Organizations with no existing governance structure or project delivery method that want to implement PRINCE2 Agile as an integrated governance and project delivery framework.
- Organizations that currently use Agile methods with no governance framework and want to implement PRINCE2 Agile to provide greater alignment between their Agile work and corporate objectives.
Most importantly, PRINCE2 Agile: An Implementation Pocket Guide adheres to one of the core principles of PRINCE2 Agile by providing flexible options in each scenario to allow you to implement the processes, tools, and structures that are best suited to the specific needs of your project and your organization.
What listeners say about PRINCE2 Agile: An Implementation Pocket Guide
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I suspect the written version of this book is ok, but audible descriptions of diagrams in a reading style more suited to a period novel didn't work for me.
Awful - content and reading
Awful - content and reading, Awful - content and reading, Awful - content and reading, Awful - content and reading, Awful - content and reading! Terrible, boring, unhelpful.
1 person found this helpful