Learn how to care for, and take great care of your German Shorthaired Pointer with this audiobook!
1. The Characteristics of a German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy or Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your German Shorthaired Pointer?
5. How to Crate Train Your German Shorthaired Pointer
6. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your German Shorthaired Pointer to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your German Shorthaired Pointer
9. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer From Jumping Up On People
12. How to Build A Whelping Box for a German Shorthaired Pointer or Any Other Breed of Dog
13. How to Teach Your German Shorthaired Pointer to Sit
14. Why Your German Shorthaired Pointer Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
15. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer From Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
16. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy
17. How to Socialize Your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy
18. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer Dog From Excessive Barking
19. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
20. What you Should Know about Fleas and Ticks
21. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy or Dog From Biting
22. What to Expect Before and During your Dog Having Puppies
23. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
24. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly Without Surgery
25. How to Clean Your German Shorthaired Pointers Ears Correctly
26. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer From Eating Their Own Stools
27. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
28. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
29. How to Make Sure Your Dog is Eating A Healthy Amount of Food
30. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your German Shorthaired Pointer
31. How to Clean and Groom your German Shorthaired Pointer
32. How to Trim a Puppy or Dogs Nails Properly
33. The 5 Different Kinds of Worms that can Harm your Dog
34. How to Deworm your German Shorthaired Pointer for Good Health
35. What You Should Know About Dog Rabies
More from the same
What listeners say about New How to Train and Understand your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy or Dog
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Absolut shocker .
Author has no understanding or any idea about nature of German Shorthaired Pointer .Another pseudo trainer who is using terror and frightening experience to control the dog's nature. Totally useless book Had to stop reading half way through and returned that book .
- Cody Shaw
Do not buy this book!!! scam, no specific informat
This book is a jumble of General facts about dogs. They are not well explained or particularly useful. Do not buy this book! if you have read any other dog training book you will be very disappointed. The auto quality is trash, dubbed from other recordings. above all else there were only two line in the whole book that could be called breed-specific. don't repeat my mistake.
2 people found this helpful
I almost have a hard time giving this book 1 star! It was terribly read, the inflection was super annoying and it was clearly dubbed over another book. There where times it was supposed to say "German Shorthaired Pointer" and it would talk about a terrier instead! There were chapters that were the same! Like 22 was really chapter 2, which we already heard. There was nothing specific about GSP training! It was basic dog training of the most common sense!
2 people found this helpful
General dog training not specific
Very little breed specific information, more of a general dog /puppy book. Multiple times it actually mentioned a different breed of dog. Wouldn't suggest this book for anyone who wants specific GSP information
1 person found this helpful
Not worth your time
This book told me nothing useful in training my GWP other than the basics of what to do with a new puppy. If you’re looking for actual training advice this is not your book.