This book has actionable information on how to combat stress, depression and anxiety through mindfulness meditation.
Our modern lives are chaotic and full of inconveniences. The situation is so chaotic that between taking care of the kids, spending time with your spouse, and the need to perform well at work, it can be easy to get lost and lose yourself along the way, and start living on autopilot mode where you mindlessly watch as life passes you by. Well, life doesn't have to be that way of course; you can ground yourself and be in the present where you stop worrying about an uncertain future or regretting the past.
Nonetheless, living in the present moment can be more challenging than it first appears. You may be thinking, "But I am always present". Well, the truth is that our minds are under constant bombardment from overwhelming, overlapping thoughts from our past, present, and future all day long. Think about it; how many times have you noticed that you actually don't remember anything or anyone you saw during your morning, evening or regular commute? It is not that you were asleep; your mind was just too far off, planning your retirement, analyzing your spouse's actions, thinking about your kids, thinking how you messed up at work or in a previous relationship, worried about how you may lose your job, worried about your money, health and so much more.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Mindfulness for beginners
- When and where did mindfulness start?
- How to practice mindfulness
- Mindfulness meditation techniques
- Body scan meditation
- How to practice loving kindness meditation
- How to live a mindful life
- Developing a mindful evening routine
More from the same
- Keto Diet: The Beginners Guide for Men And Women with Ketogenic Diet
- Meditación de la Consciencia Plena: Comience su Viaje Pacífico hacia un Cuerpo y una Mente libre de Estrés para Alcanzar la Felicidad (Salud y Bienestar...Alivio del Dolor)
- Dieta Keto: The Beginners Guide for Men and Women with Ketogenic Diet (Spanish Edition)