Do what great achievers do so you can have what great achievers have!
Peter Thomson spent more than eight years of intense inquiry identifying the "do" part of the success equation, and what he "has" as a result numbers in the many millions of dollars (and counting!) - just like the extraordinarily high-achieving men and women whose secrets he uncovered.
In The Best-Kept Secrets of the World's Great Achievers, Thomson reveals more than 70 of these little-known, highly prized, and extremely effective secrets to you, including:
- A way to predict and prevent the mistakes you're going to make before you make them.
- Six key questions to ask any time you set out to achieve anything important.
- How to earn the money you rightfully deserve.
- How to apply the Strangest Secret instantaneously, dramatically, and pervasively.
- How to easily outdistance your competitors by taking one simple action.
- How to use pool balls and light bulbs to maximize your problem-solving ability.
- The "Focused Five" process for eliminating all unnecessary tasks.
- Two items you must carry with you at all times.
- What you need to do the next time (and every time) you experience rejection.
- Which rules of living you can throw right out the window.
- The first thing you should think about in the morning.
- How to influence people to act the way you want and events to turn out the way you want.
- Seven steps to starting what you finish.
- A scientific formula for increasing your success.
- A revolutionary new way to create a to-do list.
- The little-known reason why virtually all great achievers are rich.
And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.