Mindset Habits Collection for Self-Help, Self-Development and NLP Psychology4 books in series
Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Guide to Improving Your Social Skills, Relationships and Boosting Your EQ Publisher's Summary
Would you like to have greater success in your professional life? Would you like to increase your chances of rising to a leadership position at work? Would you like to enjoy more rewarding and fulfilling interpersonal relationships? Do you want to navigate more confidently through social settings? Do you want to be able to manage your and other people’s emotions more effectively?
According to research, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) or quotient is far more important than ones intelligence quotient or technical abilities when it comes to determining a person’s overall success in life. Emotional intelligence directly impacts the way we formulate personal decisions, the way we mange behavior, and our ability to maneuver through social complexities. The great thing is, emotional intelligence is something that everybody is able to develop with time. This guide will provide you with all the essential knowledge needed to improve your EQ.
Here are some topics that will be covered in this audiobook:
- The art of releasing destructive emotions and replacing them with positive ones
- Restructuring and reframing negative thoughts using NLP techniques
- Proven strategies for managing internal emotional conflicts
- Tried and tested tips for dealing with the past and forgiving people
- Effective strategies for making your internal dialogue more positive
- Using perceptual positions for increasing emotional intelligence
- And much more
So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today and dive into the world of human psychology and behavior!