Get Your Free Audiobook
Anger Management: The Complete Psychologist’s Guide to Recognizing and Controlling Anger
- Develop Emotional Self-Awareness and Eliminate Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Narrated by: Sam Slydell
- Series: Highly Effective Atomic Habits for Self-Help, Development & Success NLP
- Length: 1 hr and 35 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Non-member price: $9.68
Of all the emotions it is possible to have, anger is without a doubt one of the most insidious. Even the most passive of individuals can turn into a raving monster when the right buttons are pressed, and for those who are noticeably less passive, their anger can flair up at a moment’s notice, possibly without them even noticing.
If you feel as though you need to wrangle your anger in once and for all, then you already know you are in for an uphill battle, but Anger Management: The Complete Psychologist’s Guide to Recognizing and Controlling Anger - Develop Emotional Self-Awareness and Eliminate Anxiety, Stress and Depression can make sure you come out on top.
Inside, you will find a wide variety crucial steps to getting rid of your anger once and for all, whether you aren’t sure where your issues are stemming from or are only looking for a way to manage an issue you have known about for years. Managing your anger successfully is all about finding the steps you can take that work for you and by working through them one at a time, and this audiobook will help you do just that, regardless of with which type of anger you are dealing.
So, what are you waiting for? Take control of your emotions once and for all and buy this audiobook today!
Inside, you will find:
- A complete breakdown of what anger does to your body
- Tips for successfully taking responsibility for your anger
- Easy ways to start managing each anger type from explosive anger to habitual irritation
- Tricks to help you stop anger before it starts, every time
- Suggestions for keeping anger out of your life for good
- And more
More from the same
- Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: An Essential CBT Guide to Rewiring the Brain and Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, and Intrusive Thoughts Using a Highly Effective Form of Psychotherapy
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: 5 Books in 1
What listeners say about Anger Management: The Complete Psychologist’s Guide to Recognizing and Controlling Anger
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I found this book very helpful.
I found this book very helpful as when you are angry depending on how you grew up you don't how to handle your anger. What a great tips in here for anybody that's learning to manage any anger they may be feeling.
2 people found this helpful