Confessions of Georgia Nicolson10 books in series
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (1) – Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging Publisher's Summary
Brilliantly funny, here is teenage-angst author Louise Rennison’s first audiobook about the confessions of crazy but lovable Georgia Nicolson.
"There are six things very wrong with my life:
- 1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
- 2. It is on my nose.
- 3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
- 4. In 14 days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
- 5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
- 6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
See a series you like?
Book one is on us
After 30 days, Audible is $16.45/mo. Cancel anytime.