Try free for 2 months
WIKID Power: How to Make Influential Decisions for Superiority
- Narrated by: Ian Coombe
- Length: 4 hrs and 32 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $16.99
Decision-making is as vital to success as mathematics!
How many decisions have you made today?
Were you taught how?
Everyone makes decisions more often than they use mathematics but decision-making is not taught ... until now.
The process outlined in WIKID Power shows you how to make influential decisions that deliver such incredible results that the military wanted to classify the process beyond "Top Secret". Following an easy to remember step-by-step process, Ian leads you on the journey to become masterful and superior in all your decision-making.
This book is for anyone who makes decisions anytime or anywhere:
- Leaders - Get the best decisions and results from your team.
- Parents - Ensure your decisions are the best for your children and help them learn how to make decisions for their future.
- Teachers (from prep to university) - Determine futures. Be a teacher who's remembered for molding great futures.
- Everyone make personal decisions that get you where you want in life.
Ian Coombe developed WIKID Power to help military leaders learn a decision-making process vital to succeed. He introduced his military's first group decision-making capability and then facilitated myriad decisions for others from everyday matters to the Olympics to urgent national security issues. He has been awarded a US military commendation and an Australian Leadership Excellence Award (ALEA). His decision-making process, experience, and authority is unrivaled. If you're not using WIKID Power those you deal with might be.
Join the decisions leaders!