Feel overwhelmed by your thoughts? Struggling with finding your true purpose in life? Or do you want to stop feeling lost in life?
The truth is we all experience the occasional down moments. But if you always feel unproductive, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your life…
The solution is to find a mentor, a true mentor who have achieved what we’ve ever wanted. This way, we can cut short our learning curve by 15-20 years or more, depending on how effective we absorb the valuable knowledge and wisdom by these mentor. And that’s what you’ll discover in Think Like Nelson Mandela.
The goal of this audiobook is simple: we have done the research and the hard work, put in the hours to get the best life lessons from Nelson Mandela.
- Was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary
- Was a political leader and philanthropist
- Served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999
- Was the country’s first black head of state
- Served as President of the African National Congress part from 1991 to 1997
- Is known as “the founding father of democracy” and is a global icon even today. Amazing, right?
Think Like Nelson Mandela is full of valuable life lessons that will potentially have an immediate, positive impact on your life. Instead of just listening to a random audiobook telling you what you should do, isn’t it a better idea to learn from the life experiences of a man who was courageous enough to do what no one would ever do?
Want to know more?
Buy this audiobook now to get more insight, find more courage, and start living life on your own terms.