Do you feel like you're rushing through life, one hectic event after another, like a hamster on a wheel? Do you feel like you're constantly trying to keep up, like you'll never actually get ahead? Are you plagued by a nagging sense of being "busy" with nothing to show for it?
If so, it's not your fault.
Our fast-paced lifestyle along with the constant presence of electronic devices, constant interruptions, gridlock traffic, tight deadlines, and never ending to-do lists all contribute to a sense of frustration, stress, and tension. We rarely have time to appreciate. Luckily, there's a simple solution - mindfulness.
Mindfulness has been scientifically proven to relieve stress, reduce chronic pain, improve memory, make you more likable, and build confidence. How? By simply being present. By learning to appreciate the moment. By focusing on being tranquil, serene, and calm. And as you'll discover, mindfulness has amazing benefits - especially for beginners.
Here's what you'll discover in this short but powerful mindfulness book for beginners:
- How to instantly melt stress and worry - in five minutes a day
- How mindfulness can help burn fat, fight disease, and reduce chronic pain without medication
- How to instantly increase attraction, become more likable, and influence people by being more mindful
- The simple science of how mindfulness combats stress, depression, and anxiety without addictive drugs
- The foolproof way to build laser focus and easily overcome obstacles
- How harness the power of mindfulness so you win at work and increase your productivity
- Six ridiculously simple exercises you can do to build mindfulness
- The easy way to begin meditating, so you build up your mindfulness abilities
- And much more
Of course, there are tons of mindfulness books on the market. But this is geared to convince you of the benefits of mindfulness and is written specifically to help with mindfulness for beginners. Once you learn and use these strategies, you'll instantly be able to feel calm, peaceful, and serene.
So buy this book now.
What members say
- Anonymous User
Raza does a superb introduction to practicing mindfulness. I like how he backs up everything with the science behind it too, so you know you're not dealing with some New Age hocus-pocus. I probably wouldn't have given this a second thought if a buddy with PTSD from the military hadn't recommended practicing mindfulness for dealing with stress. It's a short little audiobook, but it takes you through exactly how to start being mindful.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful