Try free for 2 months
The Modern Man’s Code to Manhood
- How to Win the War with Yourself, Become Emotionally Intelligent & Master Yourself
- Narrated by: Brendon Giebel
- Length: 7 hrs and 46 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $26.99
Most men today are raised with a broken belief system, which they use to make poor choices regarding life and women. We hear it all the time. Men cheat. Men love power. Men love sex. Men are greedy. Men are to be feared. But is this the truth about men? Is it any wonder that men, in general, seem to have lost their way?
After helping 100s of men, I've realized that all men share the same struggle. You don't have to look very far to see that men don't seem to hold the same amount of meaning and purpose they once did. Inside this audiobook, we'll uncover the internal battle each man must face and overcome, the external forces killing his masculinity, and the path to becoming the master of yourself.
Here's just a fraction of what you'll discover:
- How to improve your relationship with yourself so your relationships with others can improve.
- Understand why and how we have gotten to this point in society.
- Begin to understand yourself at a deeper level, your emotions, and why you do what you do.
- Understand simple processes to disconnect your undesired internal stories and turn them into desired versions.
- Eight simple daily actions and tasks to begin improving every area of your life: body, mind, spirit, connection/relationships, and career.
And there's much more.
This audiobook gives you a complete step-by-step blueprint to win the war with yourself, become emotionally intelligent, and master yourself. It is a raw, informative, and compelling look at an issue that threatens to tear our society apart, yet it offers a positive way forward for men and women alike.
Foreword by the amazing Kim Morrison.