Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $29.26
- Do you ever struggle to feel "grown-up"?
- Have you lost connection and purpose?
- Are you tripping over head trash and self-sabotaging chances for happiness and success?
The solution is simple. Your internal image, your "face within", is the blueprint of your unconscious mind. When it's out of alignment with your chronological age, and/or a dis-empowering image, you can experience anxiety and self-doubt.
This unconscious programming can impact on your ability to build a successful career, attain financial security, develop healthy safe relationships, conceive naturally, parent effectively and maintain a healthy weight.
In The Face Within Sue Lester reveals how to identify and adjust your unconscious blueprint so you can change your situation at home and at work. (Plus clear head-trash in all areas of your life!)
This book contains the ideal combination of:
- Original and proven powerful mindset shifting techniques
- Practical exercises for insights and action
- Fascinating stories and inspiring case studies
- Bonus resources
- Access to the author for your personal answers.
- For images and diagrams go to suelester.com
About Sue Lester
Sue is a catalyst of change and an adventurer at heart. She travels the globe exploring ways of helping people break through their boundaries, clear their head trash, and build positive relationships with themselves, family, and in the workplace. In demand as a keynote speaker, mindset healer and coach, Sue inspires and facilitates the mindset shift from self-sabotage to self-motivation. Sue researched the existence and impact of our unconscious blueprints, and most importantly, how to change it for good.