Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $10.18
Finally a simple approach to burning fat and building muscle that actually works!
If you want to burn fat, build muscle, feel great, and do it all without having to live in the gym, then this book is for you.
Here's the deal:
Dieting used to be hard and confusing.
- Low carb diets leave you feeling miserable.
- You don't want to give up your favorite foods to lose weight.
- You don't want to eat small meals constantly to "boost your metabolism."
- You're tired of gaining all of the weight back.
Fortunately this method of intermittent fasting known as the 5:2 diet gives you the ultimate nutritional approach to getting and staying lean for good.
- Eat your favorite foods and still burn fat like clockwork.
- Eat large meals that satisfy you like a king.
- Increase HGH and other important fat burning hormones to make the process a breeze.
Here are a few of the things you'll discover in this book:
- What is actually needed for your body to lose weight
- How many calories you need to eat to start losing weight today
- Everything you need to know about the 5:2 diet to get started with it today
- The best way to approach your fasting and non-fasting days to ensure success
- Learn what else fasting with the 5:2 diet can be used for besides getting in shape
- How to implement the 5:2 with exercise
- What to do if you hit a plateau and stop losing weight
- A workout routine to go alongside the nutritional information
- And a whole bunch more!
Imagine 12 weeks from now...burning off more fat than you ever have, and easier than you ever have. Imagine having more energy and looking better than ever before - without going through all of the strain and stress of a typical diet.
What listeners say about The 5:2 DietAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
No support materials
Was very disappointed that this book had TWO full chapters of 'reading' recipes. As in other books, i had expected a PDF of content like that.
I did get a good overall information on the 5:2 diet, but the lack of support material for the audio book was disappointing