Turn social media platforms from your biggest time sink to your greatest boon and discover how to rid yourself of social media addiction and regain control of your time and attention!
Do you often reach out for your phone first thing in the morning? Do you find yourself spending hours on your smartphone when your original intention was just to "check things out" for a few minutes? Are you being controlled by the endless notifications on your smartphone?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading...
In this audiobook, you're going to discover a hands-on, practical plan to break up your addiction to your phone and drastically cut down on excessive screen time. You're also going to learn how to harness the power of social media to transform your life.
Among the insights contained in Social Media Addiction, you're going to discover the following:
- Ten surefire signs to check if you're addicted to social media
- Causes of addiction to social media platforms
- An inside look at how social media affects the brain
- The impact of social media on relationships
- Five ways social media addiction can negatively affect your life
- Ways to prevent your child from becoming an internet addict
- Step-by-step instructions to help you get rid of your social media addiction
- The simple six-stage method to help you reclaim control of your time and prevent relapse
- Five effective ways to reshape and curate your social media to help you achieve your goals
- And lots more!
Even if you're hopelessly addicted to social media and can't put the phone down for two minutes to save your life, Social Media Addiction is filled with deep insights and actionable advice that will help you take back control of your attention and your life.
Scroll to the top of the page and hit the "buy now" button to get started today!
What listeners say about Social Media AddictionAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
The voice used is awful, I couldn't listen to it!
The content was interesting but I just couldn't listen to the computerised voice used.