Try free for 2 months
Sick & Tired
- 10 Life-Changing Tactics For Combating Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, and Other Related Ailments (The Max Sampson Collection)
- Narrated by: Cameron Smith
- Length: 3 hrs and 35 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Don't Let Another Sleepless Night Go By—Find Relief from Insomnia and Sleep Apnea with These Proven Tactics!
Are you tired of tossing and turning at night? Are you struggling to fall asleep? Are you constantly feeling fatigued and exhausted during the day, which consequently affects your mood and productivity?
You're not alone.
In fact, an estimated 70 million people in the U.S. have ongoing sleep disorders, which affect their daytime activities. Sleep is the one thing that keeps us healthy, yet it's the one thing we always take for granted. But what if you could avoid all of the struggles of being sleep-deprived? What if you could wake up every day feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day? What if you could give 110% of your energy and focus on your work, family, and friends?
Imagine a life where you could feel healthier, happier, and more productive!
The good news is that this isn’t some far-off dream.
With this easy-to-follow guide, you will discover life-changing tactics that can help you overcome sleep deprivation, sleep apnea, insomnia, and other related ailments that affect your mood, health, and the aging process.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The science behind sleep and why it's crucial for your well-being.
- The reasons why you feel tired, even if you've just taken a nap.
- Why exercising before sleeping is actually encouraged!
- The latest sleep technologies, gadgets, and apps that can help you improve your sleep quality.
- How lighting, temperature, and noise levels can create the ideal conditions for a restful sleep.
- The secrets of sleep hygiene (hint: there's more to it than just brushing your teeth before bed).
- Quick and easy-to-follow steps that will help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling more rested and refreshed!
And so much more!
Even if you think your sleep issues are minor, the effects of sleep deprivation can have a significant impact on your health and well-being. But there’s no need to worry—you can take control of your sleep and improve your overall quality of life in a matter of a week!
So, what are you waiting for?
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.