Slow cooking was perhaps once the thing for meats. A side of beef could be made to melt in the mouth after hours in the pot, while pork, chicken, and lamb simply required little effort to chew.
But for vegetarians it seemed that unless you wanted a bowl of mush at the end of a long hard day at work, the choices were far more limited and unappealing.
But with Revolutionary Vegetarian Slow Cooking, you can be dishing up food from around the world in no time, letting your slow cooker do all the work, while you plan your next holiday.
The benefits of this great book are plain to see.
- It saves you time in the kitchen. All of the meals can be prepared in 15 minutes or less.
- You get proper food. Not a fake meat product to be found.
- No animal products. This is strictly vegetarian territory and many of the recipes are also suitable for vegans.
- Dietary labels indicate whether a recipe is gluten-free, soy-free, and/or nut-free, so you can avoid any nasty surprises.
- And if you are counting calories there is nutritional information listed with every recipe.