Unhappiness can often stem from fighting reality. The past cannot be changed, and the future can have infinite possibilities - yet we spend much of our present worrying about both - robbing ourselves of precious time. This meditation focuses on helping you accept reality and learn how to work with it instead of fighting it.
This meditation will help you:
- Transform how you think
- Observe your life without judgment
- Use reality to learn and evolve
- Better handle stress
The meditation is about 10 to 15 minutes long and includes four different settings:
- Meditation on the beach
- Meditation during a rainstorm
- Meditation near a flowing creek
- . Meditation near a waterfall
This meditation is intended to help you find your truth through mindfulness and observation.