It’s been said that each subscribers is worth $X amount, and that could be one dollar per subscriber. So if you have 100 subscribers, you should be making about $100/month.
Inside this guide, you’ll discover:
- How to write and design a compelling landing page that converts visitors into subscribers
- Which auto-responder service should you use? I’ve reviewed four top auto-responders and give you the verdict.
- Seven ways to get visitors to your opt in page so you can start building your list
- Seven ways to write damn good email copy that your subscribers will take action on - whether you’re promoting a product or sending a newsletter, you’ll like these techniques
- How to use urgency in your email copy to get people to take action
- Should you use long or short copy? Which converts better?
- How often should you email your list? Once a month? Once a week? Once a day? I’ll share with you what you should go with.
- What to avoid when sending emails to your list
- Should you broadcast your messages or use the auto responder?
- How to write a clear call-to-action that gets people clicking your links in your emails, and much, much more!
©2018 John Hawkins (P)2019 John Hawkins
More from the same
16 Best Audiobooks by Aboriginal AuthorsAcross genres, there’s no shortage of brilliant titles from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers of Australia.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
Best Celebrity Memoirs on AudibleTake a peek into the lives of the rich and famous as celebrities from around the world share their stories.
BEST OF 2020
Best Audiobooks of 2020We've crunched the numbers, heard from our listeners and gotten expert opinions to round up the best listens from last year.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.