Get ready to be inspired. This is no ordinary business audiobook. In fact this is not really a book at all; that is, a narrator isn't reading it to you. Instead you are listening to real conversations from real leaders in business to help you grow your own business.
From the producers of Australia's longest-running audio business magazine, Business Essentials, comes this collection of the very best interviews from Australia's leading business experts. Listeners of Business Essentials describe the monthly interviews as 'inspiring', 'invaluable' and 'addictive'.
Each year Business Essentials interviews hundreds of experts and industry leaders on how to grow a business. Grow Your Business with Business Essentials is a collection of 22 of the very best of those interviews covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Get prospecting to raise sales
- Boosting customer loyalty and referrals
- Should you franchise to grow?
- Ten reasons why people don't buy from us
- Getting maximum value from LinkedIn
- Does success come naturally?
The speakers hail from the breadth and depth of Australia's most sought after business coaches and leaders:
- Andrew Griffiths - best-selling author and marketing guru
- Tony Gattari - former Harvey Norman sales king
- James Tuckerman - entrepreneur and founder of Anthill Magazine
- Cameron Parker - CEO of Black Milk Clothing, a multimillion-dollar e-commerce business
- Margie Warrell - internationally recognised leader in human potential
They're just some of the experts you'll hear from, with practical tips you can apply right now to your business. Why pay thousands of dollars and spend hundreds of hours looking for the tools to help your business grow? Let Business Essentials do the hard work of getting the very best advice and information from business experts and from those running successful businesses. You just need to listen - and be inspired!