Discover the lives of history’s greatest leaders.
From statesmen to generals and presidents to PMs, this detailed book explores the lives and legacies of five of the world’s most famous and influential men. With a comprehensive account of their lives, achievements, philosophies and more, inside this bundle you’ll find:
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States and famous for his anti-slavery policy and leadership during the Civil War.
- Winston Churchill, the Prime Minister who stood up to Hitler and the Nazis, leading the UK to victory in World War II.
- George Washington, figurehead of America’s independence and one of the greatest military men of all time.
- Ulysses S. Grant, 18th president of the United States and General during the Civil War. With Lincoln, he helped secure a Union victory and defeat the Confederates.
- And Napoleon Bonaparte, one of history’s most ambitious rulers, famous for his role in the Napoleonic Wars and the French Revolution.
History is filled with remarkable figures who have shaped the course of entire nations. From military masterminds to world leaders, this biography delves into the lives of these five extraordinary men and the achievements and legacies they leave behind. Great Leaders is a must-listen for anyone interested in politics, history, war, or leadership principles.
Buy now to uncover the lives of these remarkable leaders today!
What listeners say about Great Leaders
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kathryn Wagner
Do not buy, read, or listen to this book
The writing in this book is so bad that it makes me wonder if English is the author's first language. I genuinely believe most eighth graders could write in a more compelling style and with greater command of the English language than the author. Don't waste your time or money.
2 people found this helpful
Don’t waste your credit on this title. Lacks depth or support of points made, really a random assortment of disconnected statements. Go deep on titles that cover these leaders in depth. Performer is awful, feels like he is screaming at you the entire time