Do you feel tense with every small thing when people are watching you? Have you ever wondered why you have this frequent self-talk and are often negative? What if I told you that all these can be easily controlled if you have the right mindset, the knowledge of bringing positivity in your life, and some positive self-talk that you can gradually develop within yourself. Self-esteem basically reflects a person's overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. Don't let negativity destroy you. It may subconsciously lower your self-esteem without you even noticing it.
For anyone who has low self-esteem, the discouraged, the rejected, and under-performed, my audiobook Feeling Good discusses, in detail, topics that will certainly guide you through and improve your self-esteem in no time. Uncover:
- How self-doubt or lack of self confidence can stike us anytime and how we can deal with it
- How our mind affects our fear and how one should react to it
- Demonstration of negative inward and outward self-talk that one faces and how to overcome them
- How positive inward and outward self-talk leads to building self-esteem
- What benefits positive inward and outward self-talk can bring and how to develop them
- Mindfulness exercises to discover yourself and the confidence you need
Do not wait anymore. Buy now and uncover the simple guide to improve your self-esteem!