Make more sales by sending emails
Email marketing is not a new concept by any means, but several businesses are still not embracing this marketing concept as well as they should be. There are several worries that come along with email marketing.
The ubiquitous email still survives. Research shows that checking email inboxes is one of the most common activities that we do online, even today. Email was, and still is, one of the most popular means of personalized conversation tools on the internet. Today with social media making waves, everything is watched, read, and talked about. Hence, the significance of email to deliver a personal message becomes much more powerful. The reach and power of the email was never doubted, even with social media making such a huge impact.
You will discover:
- How to craft compelling emails
- How to inject "power words"
- The power of telling stories in your emails that connects with your audience
- The art of using specifics and numbers
- The power of questions
- The "special characters" trick
- The "cliffhanger effect"
- The "reason why"
- Features vs. benefits
- The one little secret that gets people opening up your emails like crazy
- Example email subject lines that work
- The psychological triggers
- How to use intrigue and curiosity to skyrocket your email open rates
- And much more!
More from the same
- Running a Coaching Business: You'll Discover the Ways to Start Your Own Coaching Business, the Tools and Mindset Needed, and How to Promote It!
- Increase Your Personal Productivity: Your Guide to Intentional Living & Doing More of What You Enjoy
- Content Outsourcing: Discover the Secrets of SEO Content Writing and Article Marketing.
What listeners say about Email Copy That Sells
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Short and effective
I found it useful for marketers struggling with copyrighting. It's a short audio, so I think anyone could give it a listen.
- L. Brown
Quick, helpful, to the point
I found this book helpful. Just have a pen and paper handy, there's lots of actionable tips.