Try free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $5.50
This book contains proven steps and strategies on growing cannabis indoors. Cultivating your own cannabis at home is a great way to get constant supply, avoid high prices, and avoid shady dealers.
Also, you get to decide which strains to grow. The cannabis plant is a plant of many benefits, and also many different preparation of cannabis. The most commonly known preparation is marijuana. This consists of the plant’s flowers, subtending leaves, and the stems of the female plant, which has been dried. Other common preparations include kief, hashish, tincture, and hash oil. Not only are the foods grown healthier, a fresh herb garden will save you money.
This book will show you:
- The several ways to start your cannabis from seed how to care for the plants in order to ensure the most yield
- Proven methods to vegetate and bud your female plants, while keeping them from going to seed
- And how to harvest, curb and store your harvested cannabis
Table of contents:
- Introduction: Growing your cannabis
- Chapter 1: Things you need
- Chapter 2: Starting your cannabis seeds
- Chapter 3: Growing your cannabis plant big and strong (vegetative stage)
- Chapter 4: Flowering stage
- Chapter 5: Harvesting and curing