Get Your Free Audiobook
Anxiety in Relationship
- How Anxiety Ruins Relationships and Why You Need to Stop Feeling Insecure and Attached in Love. Learn to Identify Irrational Behaviors That Trigger Anxiety!
- Narrated by: Elizabeth Wilson
- Length: 3 hrs and 40 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Relationships
Non-member price: $20.83
If you want to let go of anxiety and embrace a loving relationship, even if you’ve never been able to before, then keep reading....
Does he actually love me, or is he just pretending? What if I do something wrong? What if I never find the right person for me?
Anxious thoughts and constant worry plague relationships and threaten to tear apart two people before they’ve even been able to experience the wonder of love. Whether you’ve lived with anxiety your whole life or recent events have stirred up underlying insecurities, you don’t have to accept that the rest of your life will be like this. You can take back control and push anxiety out.
You’ll learn things like:
- How to communicate effectively without letting anxiety speak for you
- Conflict management strategies so that a simple fight doesn’t become the reason for a break up
- How to learn to let go of what you can’t control and focus on what you can
- Signs that anxiety is affecting your relationship - and what to do about it
- How to strengthen existing relationships
- How to nurture and grow new relationships
- Strategies to handle worry without working yourself into a panic
- How to love yourself so you can better love your partner
- And so much more!
Even if you’re single, but you want to create a meaningful connection in the future without letting anxiety hold you back, you’ll find the confidence you need to embrace love through practical lessons and exercises that you can apply in everyday life.
It’s time for you to let go of the thoughts that tell you you’re not good enough, the anxiety that stops you from reaching out, and the worry that leads you to doubt yourself and your partner. It doesn’t take a miracle to start life anew - just the right guidance. That’s what this book is here to offer.
Anxiety doesn’t have to be the third wheel. You can learn how to not only manage anxiety, but kick it to the curb for good.
Scroll to the top of the page and buy now.