Get Your Free Audiobook
Am I Codependent? And What Do I Do About It?
- Relationship Codependence Recovery, How to Stop Controlling, Facing a Narcissist as An Empath or Highly Sensitive Person, and Setting Boundaries for No More Attached Codependency
- Narrated by: Aida-Maria Boiesan
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
Do you have low self-esteem and suspect it may be related to your current relationship?
Do you have trouble drawing boundaries with your partner and find yourself being walked all over?
Do you try to take control of the situation by attempting to control your partner or loved one’s behavior, but usually fail in doing so? Do you often find yourself in dysfunctional relationships and unable to leave? Have you heard the term "codependency" but aren’t sure what it means?
This audiobook will provide you with the answers you are looking for, starting by clearly tracking down and defining the often elusive term "codependent".
Inside, you will discover:
- The difference between codependency and dependent personality disorder
- 10 critical warning signs that you have codependency
- How codependency can exist without substance abuse
- Secret childhood contributors to codependency
- The one true root cause of codependent behavior
- How codependency and abuse go hand in hand
- Why codependents become controlling
- How narcissism and codependency are related
- Proven solutions to codependency and the life afterward
If you’re curious about your own behavior and suspect that codependency may be a cause of your unhappiness, don't wait to explore this audiobook to uncover the truth about yourself!
What listeners say about Am I Codependent? And What Do I Do About It?Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Loved this, it illuminated some triggers/cycles for me that I didn’t really understand the role of before. It gives a lot of information AND some solutions, which a lot of other resources lack. I listened on audiobook but I think I’ll buy a hard copy so I can highlight and bookmark parts and refer back to it. Very helpful, and a concise read.
4 people found this helpful
- kate kimball
Narrated with a baby voice
This is narrated by a woman with a baby voice. As if it were a children's book. I couldn't listen.
Thank you so much. I needed to read this book. From the bottom of my heart…thank you.
Very Rare I say this, but awful book. Not particularly helpful. Felt very rushed. And the woman reading the book was terrible in everyway. Avoid.
1 person found this helpful