The Complete Unit Guide for the Award in Education and Training3 books in series
The Complete Unit Guide for the Award in Education and Training Publisher's Summary
This audiobook provides all the up-to-date information and guidance you need to pass first time. It focuses systematically on each of the assessment criteria in the unit and provides a suggested structure for drafting responses to meet the requirements of the unit's assessment criteria.
As a prospective or new lecturer/trainer/tutor/assessor, how do you ensure:
- That you are clear about what is expected of you in the role of lecturer, trainer, tutor, or assessor?
- That you are aware of the key legislation that applies to your existing or proposed role?
- That you know how to identify and meet individual learners' needs?
- That equality and diversity and appropriate behavior are promoted within a safe learning environment?
- That you understand the limits of your professional responsibilities and when to refer learners to other professionals?
There are opportunities to consider multiple perspectives, with a range of practical resources that are relevant to teaching, training, assessing, tutoring, quality assurance, and educational management. This audiobook is part of a series of audiobooks by the same author.
If you are new to teaching then this audiobook is an ideal companion. It provides the information and guidance needed to complete the first mandatory unit of the Award in Education and Training (AET). It is mapped directly to each of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for the unit across all awarding organizations.