Going to Pakistan and looking to make friends? Don't leave home without the Top 25 Urdu Questions You Need to Know! In this powerful audiobook, you'll master responses to all the basic questions, from "What's your name?" to "Where are you from?" and more. Built into every lesson you'll find opportunities for extensive practice, self-review, and self-evaluation. By the end of the book, you'll not only be answering these questions, but asking them yourself! If you haven't studied Urdu but want to be well prepared for simple social situations, this is the audiobook for you.
Why are thee audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point
- 25 lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, fun and relaxed approach to help you grasp a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Urdu and Pakistani culture. With each lesson, you will master a frequently asked questions in daily conversation and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Urdu within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand Pakistani culture, customs, and people
- Ask and answer the 25 most frequently asked questions
- Perfect your Urdu pronunciation with built-in prompts and exercises aimed at getting you speaking
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 110+ pages. Start speaking Urdu now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.