Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $19.49
Going to Israel and looking to make friends? Don't leave home without the Top 25 Hebrew Questions You Need to Know! In this powerful audiobook, you'll master responses to all the basic questions, from "What's your name?" to "Where are you from?" and more. Built into every lesson you'll find opportunities for extensive practice, self-review, and self-evaluation. By the end of the book, you'll not only be answering these questions, but asking them yourself! If you haven't studied Hebrew but want to be well prepared for simple social situations, this is the audiobook for you.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point
- Twenty five eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Above all, fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Hebrew and Israeli culture. With each lesson, you will master frequently asked questions in daily conversation, along with key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Hebrew within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand Israeli culture, customs and people
- Ask and answer the 25 most frequently asked questions
- Perfect your Hebrew pronunciation with built in prompts and exercises aimed at getting you speaking
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 120+ pages. Start speaking Hebrew now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.