Get Your Free Audiobook
The Time Trap, 4th Edition
- The Classic Book on Time Management
- Narrated by: Sean Pratt
- Length: 10 hrs and 55 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $30.74
Can't say no? Reluctant to delegate? Information overload? More and more people today are finding their time clogged up with endless activities and responsibilities, and their work lives spinning out of control. No matter how hard they try to get things done...there's never enough time!
Now practical, realistic solutions to the problem are spelled out clearly and concisely in this new edition of the classic book on time management.
The Time Trap shows listeners how to squeeze the optimal efficiency--and satisfaction--out of their workday as they learn how to:
- recognize how human nature is usually the root cause of dwindling time
- pinpoint and combat the 20 most tenacious time wasters
- avoid the technology trap and so-called "time savers"
- choose realistic goals and regain control of their life
- use time management techniques for professional and personal success.
Based on decades of research with businesspeople around the world, The Time Trap is filled with smart tactics, hard-hitting interviews, and handy time management tools. With a half million copies sold in previous editions, it's the most popular time management toolkit available.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.