Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $12.77
Peace is possible. Eckhart Tolle discovered this firsthand during a transformational experience at the age of 29 - when the "continuous mental noise" that made his life "an unhappy story" spontaneously ceased.
The Simple Truth is an illuminating audio session with the author of The Power of Now that traces the growth of Eckhart's teaching work - and offers the possibility for each of us to participate in the evolution of human consciousness. Fielding a series of questions presented by Danish journalist Anne Hjort, Eckhart discusses:
- Discovering a dimension beyond your personal history
- Living in the moment instead of toward a "better" one
- The primordial truth of being
- The role of suffering and the meaning of surrender
- The "inner readiness" that precedes acceptance of what is
- The purpose of all spiritual teachings: to reveal what's already here
There comes a time in all our lives when we have the opportunity to give up the negativity and resistance that lead to suffering - and step into the liberating depths of the present moment. The Simple Truth will help you on your journey.
What listeners say about The Simple TruthAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Krzysztof Fornalski
Is is really simle truth
Simplicity and depth there are two words wich are exactly descibes what I listen. Thank You.