Try free for 2 months
The Language of Breath
- Discover Better Emotional and Physical Health Through Breathing and Self-Awareness—With 20 Holistic Breathwork Practices
- Narrated by: Brad Grusnick
- Length: 8 hrs and 5 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $28.99
For breathwork fans who want to go deeper—20+ science-backed breathing practices to boost your energy, unlock your mind-body connection, and heal from chronic stress
Breathwork expert Jesse Coomer reveals how to breathe our way to better health, increased vitality, and mental clarity by unlocking The Language of Breath.
Using powerful, proven breathwork exercises, Coomer delivers a new paradigm to the world of breathwork: one that reconnects us to our innate mind-body wisdom and bridges the evolutionary disconnect between our bodies, brains, and the stressors of modern-day life.
By engaging with our breath as a language that we can listen to and learn, we can:
- Combat the dysregulation, disconnection, and stressors of our always-on, hamster-wheel culture
- Learn why contorting our natural sleep, wake, and eating cycles to fit modern-day schedules is making us sick
- Use breathwork to reset and reclaim our natural agency and innate wisdom
- Guard against the physical effects of overwork and chronic stress
With practical exercises and simple techniques, this book provides a step-by-step approach to using breath as a tool for self-discovery and transformation. From overcoming stress and anxiety to managing chronic illness, The Language of Breath is a must-read for anyone seeking to harness the power of their own breath to live a healthier, happier life.
“An engaging conversation highlighting the necessity of connecting with the body and the breath. What a gift!”—Patrick Mckeown, author of The Oxygen Advantage
“An inveterate breathworker and biohacker, Coomer provides valuable insights on how breathing changes the way we interact with the world.”—Scott Carney, New York Times best-selling author of What Doesn’t Kill Us
“Jesse Coomer is the real deal…. In his book you might find a better way to live life with joy, cease resistance to reality, and learn how to better control your responses.”—Beatriz Boas, founder of Theta Breathwork™