Get Your Free Audiobook
You are one click away from discovering how you can make your own homemade soap, stop relying on store-bought soaps, save money, stop exposing yourself to harmful chemicals, and possibly, make money selling your own soap!
Soap is a critical part of maintaining high levels of hygiene. One thing is clear, though. Most store-bought soups are filled with all manner of unknown chemicals that could expose our bodies to different toxins. So, while they do clean, they leave behind traces of chemicals that probably have life-damaging effects.
Besides, sometimes, you just may not like the fragrances, color options, texture, shape, and other aesthetic qualities of different soaps. All these and other factors may make you want to try something different, like making your own soap.
Is it even remotely possible? Can the process be done at home or do you need special equipment to make your own soap? If so, what do you need to make your own soap? How do you go about creating your own soap? How do you make soap for different purposes? If you have these and other related questions, this audiobook is for you, so keep reading.
Because it covers the ins and outs of soap-making from scratch, breaking down seemingly complex concepts into beginner-friendly steps that you can start applying immediately to make soap at the comfort of your home.
More precisely, in this audiobook, you will learn:
- How soapmaking has evolved over the years to become what it is today
- What goes into making soap (the basics)
- How the different ingredients used in making soap are necessary in making a finished product that you can use
- The standard 4 step soap making procedure that you should know before anything else
- How soap is made using the continuous process in factories, including the equipment used, the processes used, along with the different ingredients that are used
- How to make soap at home, including the ingredients you need, the purpose of different ingredients, tools you need, and the steps to take
- How to stay safe as you make soap at home
- What are the different methods that you can use to make soap at home, including how each method works, the steps to take, and more
- When to add colors, fragrance, botanicals, and other cool things to your soap to make it aesthetically and therapeutically pleasing
- What is the concept of trace point in soap-making, why you need to know about it, and how to ensure you reach a trace point in your soapmaking process
- How to add your personal touch to your soap to make it unique
- What are the soapmaking recipes that you can follow to make your own soap at home
- How to modify your soap for different purposes
- What are the do's and don’ts of soapmaking
- How to troubleshoot your soapmaking process to ensure you identify problems and fix them early as you make your own soap
- What are the ins and outs of selling your homemade soap
- And much more!
Indeed, this is a complete guide to making your own soap at home and, possibly, creating a business out of it. And the good thing is that it is easy to follow, as it takes a beginner-friendly approach to soapmaking to help you to apply what you learn right away.
Click on the "buy now" button to get started.