Do you often feel anxious at work that affects your performance, whether it was caused by the tasks you were assigned or indirectly stressed up by your colleagues or boss? Does your performance or social anxiety sit on your shoulder like the devil, creating panic, brain freezing, sweating, trembling, and heart palpitations? Does your anxiety start to control your life, and you live in constant fear?
For anyone who is burned out, demotivated, the stressful and the quitters.
In this audiobook, I'm sharing with you how one could eliminate anxiety at the workplace. There is a difference between eliminating and managing. You should be able to reignite your passion with the tips to not only control but to completely eliminate your anxiety. Inside, you can uncover:
- Mindful thinking exercises to clear your mind and reflect on yourself
- How you could re-ignite your passion on the things you do
- How you could once again make your job interesting
- How you should set realistic standards in order not to stress out too much
- How continual learning in whatever you do helps to propel you further
- How going out with friends from other jobs might spark a new idea
- How one should watch out for burnout in your job
- How to navigate office politics
- How asking for feedback helps if you are too fatigued
- How one could enjoy the view around the workplace
- How work-life balance helps with anxiety
- How you could mentor someone to re-ignite your passion again
Listen to this audiobook now if you are ready to completely eliminate stress and anxiety at work and re-ignite your passion!