Save money, save time, protect your investment, and improve your marketing.
- Reference essential metadata details for ISBNs, barcodes, LCCNs, copyright.
- Avoid legal headaches, missed deadlines, and expensive fees.
- Learn how to look professional, not amateur-published.
- Protect your book’s hard-earned reader reviews.
- Ensure your freedom to use any book printer.
- Include your book in the directories used by major publishers.
- Keep your options open to use any book distributor.
- Prevent your advance reading copies from being re-sold online.
“Straightforward and easy to digest, this is one how-to that every new author or publisher should have in their arsenal!" - Brooke Warner, Publisher of She Writes Press and author of Green-Light Your Book: How Writers Can Succeed in the New Era of Publishing
“...proceed with confidence in spending your time and dollars to get it done right, the first time.” - Carla King, Self-Pub Boot Camp
“An essential guide to publishing identifiers, their benefits and uses, and (most importantly) what NOT to do.” - Laura Dawson, Numerical Gurus
“…a thorough and deceptively simple guide for independent authors and publishers…” - Kim Anderson, Founder and CEO, The Reading Room
What listeners say about Register Your Book: The Essential Guide to ISBNs, Barcodes, Copyright, and LCCNsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Austin Cactus
It guided me every step of the way. I appreciate it because it was easy to follow and apply.