Get Your Free Audiobook
- How to Analyze Body Language to Speed Reading People and Spot NPD or BPD Narcissists. Stop Abusive Codependent Relationships, Gaslighting, Toxic Codependency with Social Empath Skills
- Narrated by: Kaylan McKinney
- Length: 3 hrs and 6 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
Many people find themselves in relationships with narcissists. You may wake up one day and find that you have been in a relationship with a narcissist for a long time. Reorienting toward a healthy relationship and standing up for yourself is totally possible and doable by applying the concepts you can learn in this book.
Narcissists in relationships often try to isolate you, separate you from other relationships, and create a dynamic where they are the only person who is important. You are just as important as them! A one-sided relationship means that you need to examine the ways in which you are being manipulated.
In this book, you will learn about the tactics that manipulators use to deceive you, how to read body language and verbal signals, and ways to deal with toxic and abusive people.
People who are manipulators know how to get to your heart and change your beliefs. They may try to make you doubt your own sanity. They may try to make you feel worthless. The narcissist wants to keep you weak and frail in the relationship. They want you to be dependent on them. This kind of people can make you suffer a lot and make you unhappy. You don’t have to be! You can stand up for yourself, liberate yourself from the toxic relationship, and start to have a healthier, happier life.
You are not alone! There are many people who get caught in this trap. It doesn’t mean you are stupid or naïve. It just means that you are human with human emotions and feelings. It is easy to get trapped in a cycle of bad relationships. By looking at yourself, increasing your emotional awareness, and bolstering your self-worth, you can change the dynamics of the relationship.
Every person deserves to be loved and have their boundaries observed and respected. Each and every person has strengths and weaknesses. When you are in a healthy relationship, your significant other, a friend, a family member, or even your ex will not use these to their benefit, but rather, they will respect you for who you are. When you start to learn about the relationship dynamics of a toxic person, you can start to realize what needs to change.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- Aspects of the narcissist
- Characteristics of borderline personality disorder (BPD) and narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)
- The language of narcissists
- How to analyze people by reading body language: common facial signs, nonverbal cues, etc.
- How to detect a toxic relationship
- How to evaluate your relationship and see what you want
- How to establish boundaries and keeping them
- How to deal with a manipulator or an abusive narcissistic ex
- Tactics and tricks used against you with examples
- How to help a person who is in a codependent relationship
Would you like to know more?
Purchase this book now to learn how to analyze people and defend yourself from abusive people, toxic relationships, or a narcissistic ex to never being manipulated and abused again!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the "buy now" button.