Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $19.46
Why is there a global epidemic of the "miserably successful"?
In Miserably Successful No More, power leader and author Debjani Mukherjee Biswas shares how individuals can harness authentic power and emotional intelligence by understanding their unique styles. By using an engineering mindset of data harvesting and pattern recognition to identify keys to stress reduction, you'll be well on your way to an easier work life.
- Key sources of stress, including time, ego, surroundings, and substance
- MISERY: materialism, incongruence, stress, emptiness, relationships, and the "Yeti" of negative self-talk
- What your communication style is and how to use it well
- How to examine your purpose
- Practical, powerful solutions
- And more!
Together, using informal ways to process information customized to our specific style and personality, we can learn to be miserably successful no more.