This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to understand the basics of massage and how you can actually use it for healing. There are many benefits you can get from massage besides allowing you to relax, and you will learn about all of them by the end of this book. You will also learn about most of the tools and techniques used by professional massage therapists and how to use them properly should you want to get into the profession.
Although we associate it with the general process of rubbing or applying pressure to different parts of the body, the term massage therapy actually encompasses a lot of techniques that serve all sorts of therapeutic and medicinal purposes. At its most basic function, however, massage is all about touching, rubbing, and otherwise manipulating the layers of skin, muscle, and tissue to promote an overall sense of well-being.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
1. It's short and informative--no fluff!
2. This book is straightforward and gets to the point
3. It has a great concept
4. Learn what you need to know fast!
5. Don't waste hours reading something that won’t benefit you
6. Specifically created to help and benefit the listener!
7. The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time.
Check out what you will learn after listening to this book!
- Understanding massage therapy
- Different massage techniques
- Health benefits of massage therapy
- Different kinds of massage
- The equipment and tools for massage therapy
More from the same
What listeners say about Massage Therapy Cracked
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Sarah S.
Too short. Not very informative. Reads like a brochure not a book. Would not reccomend.
1 person found this helpful