Try free for 2 months
Life Skills for Teens 101
- 9 Steps to Become Independent, Manage Money, Build Self-Esteem, Navigate Social Media Safely, and Much More
- Narrated by: Kaitlyn Kelley
- Length: 3 hrs and 10 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Here’s what most adults wish they’d known before stepping into “the real world.”
Rather than giving teens a laundry list of things they should or shouldn’t do, this focuses on showing the importance of each life skill and how they play out in the real world. It covers only the most essential skills that young adults need to live independently and take charge of their future.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover inside this book:
- How to budget your money the right way so you don’t end up penniless, including a worksheet to help you practice
- A simple 5-step process for making good decisions, and the consequences of making wrong ones
- How to set firm boundaries that keep people from messing with you
- 8 practical tips for becoming a strong communicator, even if you’re not naturally charismatic
- 3 basic questions to ask yourself BEFORE you start looking for a job
- How to use common kitchen appliances, along with recipes that show you how to operate each type of equipment
- Healthy eating habits that can keep you looking young
- 5 keys to building powerful self-esteem – do THIS if you keep second-guessing yourself
And much more!
Despite what you might’ve heard as a teen, becoming an adult isn’t as difficult as you think. It’s much, much harder.
But with the right skills under your belt, you can figure out how to live on your terms while breaking through life’s biggest challenges and worries.
That’s what this book is for: to take the guesswork out of making your life your own.