Start speaking Thai in minutes and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Absolute Beginner Thai, a completely new way to learn Thai with ease!
Absolute Beginner Thai will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Thai friends. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point - 25 eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily - effortlessly learn from a bilingual and bicultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of Thailand and the Thai language
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Thai and Thai culture. With each lesson you will master a target phrase and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Thai within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Thailand
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Surprise with phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling more than 120 pages. Start speaking Thai now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Thai - Level 2: Absolute Beginner Thai: Volume 1: Lessons 1-25
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Well I've maintained about 10% (nit noi!), listened twice and will again. Like the way each section is in three parts, a conversion, an explanation and a word practice. Great for listening in the car in traffic.