Try free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.30
Start speaking Persian in minutes and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Absolute Beginner Persian, a completely new way to learn Persian with ease!
Absolute Beginner Persian will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Iranian friends. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point - 25 eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily - effortlessly learn from a bilingual and bicultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of Iran and the Persian language
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Persian and Iranian culture. With each lesson, you will master a target phrase and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Persian within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Iran
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Surprise with phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling more than 180 pages. Start speaking Persian now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.