Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $48.75
The easiest way to speak Arabic in minutes!
Grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Learn Arabic: Ultimate Getting Started with Arabic, the easiest way to learn Arabic!
Learn Arabic will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly surprise and amaze your Egyptian friends.
What you get with Learn Arabic:
- Series included: Learn Arabic: Introduction to Arabic, Top 25 Arabic Questions You Need to Know and a bonus series: 3-Minute Egyptian Arabic
- PDF of Arabic learning material
- Seventy-five audio lesson tracks (hours of Arabic lessons)
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach both Arabic and Egyptian culture. With each lesson, you will master a target phrase and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bilingual teacher! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 75 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Arabic within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Egypt
- Order the food you want in restaurants
- Travel in taxis, trains, buses, and cars with confidence
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Remember must-know sentences for daily conversations
- Learn surprisingly natural phrases and tips that will leave your hosts wondering where you learned them.
Interactive. Effective. And fun! Buy this now and start speaking Arabic instantly!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn ArabicAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
mostly an ad for their website program.
The voice actors were great. though sometimes they sped through some words while settling on others.
the lessons predominantly focus on Egyptian Arabic with a smattering of Modern Standard.
Would I recommend buying this? No. This is basically a collection of their podcasts used as ads to buy their subscription service.
I'd recommend going to YouTube and listen to their channel and if inclined, buy their course. Though, I haven't gotten far in their website due to repeated login issues. Pod101/innovative language is great for learning more about the cultures rather than vocabulary.
I am mostly learning from Memrise and Lingq, for vocabulary. That supplements the lessons from YouTubers like Arabic Khatawaat (she's great), Let's learn Arabic, Imran Alawiye, and Learn to Recite The Qur'an.
I only listen to pod101 stuff and when driving. Their podcasts are usually fun to listen to.