If you want to learn how to write poetry and you are a teenager, then get How to Write Poetry for Teenagers written by a poetry teacher who has experience teaching poetry to kids.
Those who want to learn how to write poetry should consult this how-to guide. Without any previous knowledge, experience, or training, any teen can write poetry. Here you will learn how to:
- Write poetry from beginning to end and do a good job of it
- Learn about different types of poems and their origins
- Discover how you can get started, including what tools and equipment to use
- Develop the confidence and high esteem needed to create quality poetry
- Accept that you are creative (even if you do not believe it)
- Apply easy poetry writing processes and skills
- Go from being shy about sharing your poetry to being fearless in presenting it publicly
- Meet other poets like yourself...and accomplished poets, too!
- Compile a portfolio of your own original poems
- Adopt habits that will help you write your poetry
- Deal with stress by having a constructive outlet for it
Everything you need to begin writing poetry is included in this guide, and it is simple. By the time you finish, you will have a worthwhile hobby that can morph into a wonderful gift or talent! The achievement of healthy self-expression is an advantage that will serve you for the rest of your life.