If you want to know how to cope with the unpredictable disease called multiple sclerosis, then check out this How to Live with MS guide.
The following benefits will be yours once you have this:
- Get useful tips on planning and organizing as preparation once attacked by the disease.
- Discover what triggers the disease's attacks so you avoid/prevent yourself from doing such things.
- Become aware of even minor body changes to make some precautionary measures to avoid severe attack.
- Learn the general health maintenance, exercise, and diet appropriate for PwMS.
- Learn how to fight negative side effects on the psychological and emotional aspect.
- Discover various ways on how to cope with physical stress brought about by the disease.
- Get effective ways on how to keep relationships working even if suffering from this disease.
- And much more....
More from the same
What members say
- Christine Hedrick-Wilson
Do you have MS?!
While I appreciate all of the tips on how to live a life with MS, who could possibly do all of what has been suggested? The pressure of this disease is enough. It made me feel like I was reading a perfectionist manual not an actual MS manual. I couldn't achieve these tips when I wasn't sick. Chapter 9 was the most helpful.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful