AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses presents Hematology written by experienced professors and professionally narrated. For easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of hematology.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school hematology course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master hematology.
The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-sized sections. There are quizzes and key takeaways following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we'll cover the following topics:
- Erythropoiesis and disorders of erythropoiesis
- Thrombopoiesis and disorders of thrombopoiesis
- Immune cells and their function
- Granulocytopoiesis and disorders of granulocytopoiesis
- B-cell development and disorders of B-cell development
- T-cell development and disorders of T-cell development
- Aplastic anemia
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Chronic myeloid leukemia
- Acute lymphoblastic anemia
- Chronic lymphoblastic leukemia
- Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Also included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in hematology with the correct answers.
AudioLearn's Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school hematology course.