Move forward with confidence and a true knowledge of what you deserve from a relationship. Heal completely and fully, realizing your true value.
This subliminal hypnosis program works for you on three different levels - positive affirmations will be spoken during your deepest state of open relaxation, low binaural beats that are almost imperceptible to the human ear work with your subconscious mind to anchor the positive affirmations for healing after divorce, and ancient Solfeggio tones encourage healing and wholeness with powerful harmonic frequencies. Along with seven different soothing sounds of nature, these three elements combined together are the triad of positive change that will propel you toward a better future.
Healing After Divorce Affirmations in this program are:
- I heal with every breath
- My heart is strong and whole
- I am enough
- My life is mine to create
- I am happy
- I know my value
- I deserve everything I desire
- I can accomplish anything
- I am strong
- I am ready to move forward
Instructions: There are no relaxation suggestions in this subliminal hypnosis program, so you can listen at any time of the day or night. You may listen to the entire program as a whole or select only specific nature sounds that you enjoy most - the positive affirmations will still be effective for change.
More from the same
- Stop Procrastination, Be Focused and Productive with Hypnosis, Meditation, Relaxation, and Affirmations
- Running Motivation and Stamina: Train Your Brain to Love Running with Self-Hypnosis, Meditation and Affirmations
- Exercise Motivation, Weight Loss, and Workout Success Pack - Four in One Self-Hypnosis, Guided Meditation, and Subliminal Affirmations Collection
What listeners say about Healing After Divorce Subliminal Affirmations
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Can't even explain this one
After listening to this "subliminal" book I woke up and wanted to engage in erotic behavior with a sheep or young calf. I don't know what kind of book this is but thanks a lot I need a mental institution or a really good therapist who at least is half psychotic to deal with what I just went through baaaa baaaaaa!