Get Your Free Audiobook
Non-member price: $5.50
This audiobook contains proven steps and strategies on how to use guided reading for intermediate grade school learners.
Whether you are a teacher who wants to use guided reading in the classroom or a parent who wishes to read to their children more often at night, you will find that this audio program can help you effectively support your children’s literacy development.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The importance of guided reading
- The basics of guided reading
- Guided reading strategies
- Guided reading lesson plan
- Session planning with poems
- And basically everything you need to know to understand how to use guided reading
Download your copy today!
What listeners say about Guided Reading
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Sonya Gorski
Needs More in Depth Content
This book might be good for people who are unfamiliar with guided reading. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this book for teachers.